Monday 8 April 2013

Black Walnut Hulls are a very good flea prevention for dogs


Black Walnut Hulls are a very good flea prevention for dogs

It was not long back that fleas and ticks infected my dog. I was really worried as I had not seen him in this condition ever before. It was scratching itself all day long and day by day, the scratching was becoming more and more intense. At first I did not understand that fleas and ticks have infected it but after a few days, I inspected its entire body and saw these tiny parasites moving all over its body.

I immediately rushed it to the vet and he examined it carefully, he suggested me some remedies and this is what I did.

Firstly, the best flea prevention for dogs is to give them a proper bath. I used herbal shampoo and gave it a proper bath. The vet told me not to use any kind of flea medication shampoo as it has chemicals, which are not good for the pet at any cost.

After that I applied some lavender oil on the pet’s body  so that it will get a good fragrance and more over it is again one of the best and most effective flea prevention for dogs.

The vet has also suggested me to give Black Walnut Hulls to the dog and I did the same. I observed that the immune power of the dog has increased a lot and it has become more active. I observed its skin and was amazed to see that there are no fleas and ticks present there.

This was great; I cleaned the entire house starting from vacuuming to cleaning to washing the bedding of my pet as well as ours (my family). I was glad to see the results of the flea prevention for dogs. I suggest all pet owners to take proper care of their pet and ensure that they are living a happy healthy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment